This BLT pasta salad recipe creates a fast, fresh, and a wonderful change of pace from over-sauced and heavily spiced pasta salads. Best served immediately, it incorporates warm pasta with cold lettuce and tomato as well as contrasts the crispy lettuce and bacon with the softer pasta for a delightful eating experience.
BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 Cup brown rice spiral pasta
- 4 - 6 Grape tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 Teaspoons bacon bits (or crumbled fresh cooked bacon)
- Ripped Romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Catalina dressing
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Mix mayo and Catalina dressing.
- Toss sauce with pasta.
- Add tomato, lettuce, and bacon and mix.
Tip: When cooking the pasta, consider adding a few teaspoons of olive oil to the water.
Our Picks for Kitchen Accessories