Teacher gifts are always on the minds of most moms. This Easter, I made this cute hot cocoa gift set in a mason jar. Quick and easy to make, it’s sure to be a hit on the still nippy mornings.
Here’s how to make Easter hot cocoa:
- Hot Cocoa Mix
- Peeps (bunny or chick is up to you)
- Mason Jar and Lid
- Gift Tag (Download here)
- Hole Punch
- Funnel (Big help in keeping large quantities of cocoa powder out of your kitchen floor)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Sparkle Sugar
- Use the funnel and fill mason jar about halfway full of cocoa mix.
- Add two Peeps and fill behind them with regular mini marshmallows.
- Sprinkle sparkle sugar around Peeps. fasten lid on jar.
- Print and cut out gift tag.
- Punch hole for ribbon.
- Thread ribbon through tag and tie around jar.
Your gift is now done!