Kids and pizza seem to be forever linked and my kid was no different. Then came the day she discovered BBQ chicken pizza at the local bowling alley. It became quickly apparent that unless I wanted to go broke paying inflated bowling alley concession stand prices I had to learn to make BBQ chicken pizza. A few experiments later and we had cracked the code. This BBQ chicken pizza recipe is fast and easy…and a whole lot cheaper than ordering out!
Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Premade 7" Pizza Crust (we like Momma Mary's brand)
- Shredded Cheese Blend (we like the taco blend)
- Chicken fingers
- BBQ sauce
- Preheat over per pizza crust package directions.
- Cook chicken fingers per package direction and then cut into bite size pieces. We've even used left overs from a restaurant meal.
- Spread crust with BBQ sauce.
- Top with chopped chicken fingers.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake per pizza crust directions.
Pizza Making Accessories