How many times have we all had this happen? As your child gets out of the car to go to school he or she looks back at you and asks “Where’s the stuff for class?” Instant panic sets in. Never mind that the child never once mentioned the class Easter party to you. Never mind that the Martha Stewart wanna-be mom will have sent $45 monogrammed Easter baskets. You have to at least send something!
Well, here is a last-minute Easter craft that works great as a school treat. Plus, it has the added benefit of greatly annoying those without a sense of humor!
- Large Jelly Beans
- Snack Size Plastic Bags
- A Printer
- Card stock or other stiff paper
- Bunny Poop Label Template (Download Here) – Designed using a placard shape from Sue Chastain
- Tell child not to worry. You just left things at home. You’ll be back in a few minutes.
- Try not to get a speeding ticket on the way to the store.
- Purchase supplies and head home.
- Download and print the Bunny Poop labels on card stock.
- Cut out labels and fold in half lengthways
- Full snack bags with large jelly beans and seal
- Fold label over bag and staple into place
- Return to school triumphantly